Change of Address - Council Tax

Did you know you can now manage your Council Tax online?

Manage Council Tax online

Manage your Council Tax online

Find out more

You DO NOT need to register or sign in to use this service, however if you would like to view your own council tax account details, then there is an option to create a council tax login within the portal. See our helpful guides to using this service.


Please contact us if your circumstances change. For example:

  • you move house
  • anyone moves into, or out of, your house
  • a change happens that may affect your entitlement to a discount, disabled person's relief or an exemption

Complete the online form if you have moved into a property in Uttlesford or are moving house within Uttlesford

Complete the online form if you are moving out of Uttlesford

Change of Address - Electoral Registration

Registering for Council Tax does not automatically register you on the electoral register, so if you have either moved into the district or within the district, you will also need to register as a voter at your new address.

Register to vote online

For a paper form, contact Electoral Services on 01799 510431/432 or


Go straight to our other related services

Click here to access our Discounts and Exemptions section

Report a change of circumstances